Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment&How to obtain Emigrant’s Protection
There are two main main methods for enrollment for emigrant’s protection: (i) Direct Registration (ii) Registration through Overseas Employment Promoter (OEP)
The next diagram shows the typical process movement of emigrant’s security (click on the diagram to look at version that is enlarged
(i) Process Flow of Direct Registration
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following papers for enrollment to the section that is concerned processing / verification in the event of Direct Employment.
- On line Registration ask for Direct Emigrants ( simply click to see)
- Visa (depending on procedure into the host nation)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Computerized national identification Card (photocopy can also be appropriate)
- Employment agreement or contract duly finalized by the boss or an undertaking as authorized because of the Director General, Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Receipt of Registration Fee
- Receipt of Welfare Fund
- Emigration Marketing Fee
- Certification of insurance coverage from State term life insurance Corporation (original and a duplicate content)
- Copy of NOC in case there is ex-service men/government servants! nurses (from appropriate federal! provincial wellness authorities)
- Police Character Verification Certificate according associated with intending emigrant from concerned DPO Political Agent (for specified nations just)
- Healthcare Fitness Report (from authorized medical facilities of certain nations). In case there is Qatar, medical physical physical physical fitness report from any federal government! registered hospital that is private:Following papers are not necessary for enrollment against any trade: –> Affidavits from spouse/ parents, in case there is female workers-> driving licence in case there is driversProtectorates of Emigrants may also be advised to show the menu of necessary papers necessary for enrollment on prominent places for the workplace for the facilitation regarding the intending emigrants. Also, show the cost framework in bold form regarding the entry also in the working workplace premises for information of average man or woman.
2nd Step After papers verification the Intending Emigrant is directed towards the Briefing Hall for orientation/ briefing. During the exact same time: the record is registered, a registration quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete case is forwarded to your Protector of Emigrant.
3rd Step Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
O&B officer briefs the intending emigrant with the necessary aspects regarding wellness, protection under the law etc. and guides him to have their passport and papers.
(ii) Process Flow of Registration through Overseas Employment Promoters (OEP)
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following papers for enrollment in to the concerned area for processing / verification in the event of Employment through O.E.P.
- Authorization no
- Insurance certificate
- Welfare investment slide
- Protector fees slip
- Bank Certificate / Provider Charges (OEP Refundable)
- Enrollment charges slip
- Adhesive Stamp Fee
- FSA (Foreign Provider Agreement)
2nd action After documents verification, the Intending Emigrant is led into the Briefing Hall for orientation / briefing. During the time that is same the record is registered, enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete great site situation is forwarded towards the Protector of Emigrant.
3rd action Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
Fourth action O&B officer briefs all necessary aspects health that is regarding legal-rights etc. and guides him to have their passport and papers.